Please be aware you are now leaving an official Rolls-Royce Motor Cars web page, click below to proceed to an external webpage.
Registered Name of Company: VERSION GROUP CO. LTD
Company Registered Address: 14-21, Katakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Japan 812-0043
Legal Invoicing Address of Contracting Party: Same as above
Dealer Location & Country: 14-21,Katakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Japan 812-0043
Company Registration Number: 2900-01-029093
Website terms: please read carefully
The terms below govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
This website is for your personal use only and is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
Products and Services
The provision of details of products and services on this website are not, and should not be construed as, an offer to sell or supply such products or services, and the seller or supplier may always accept or reject your offer at its sole discretion.
All products and services on this website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice. All products and services and all prices are also subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions for individual Products and Services
These website terms should be read in conjunction with the separate terms and conditions for the sale or supply of the individual products or services which are referred to on this website. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and the specific product or service terms and conditions, the latter shall prevail.
Information about Products and Services
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the information on this website is up to date and accurate, neither we nor any authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership nor other third party can accept responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website.
Always check with your authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership model availability and for precise information on vehicle model features, specifications and equipment, and in the case of approved used Rolls-Royce motor cars, current mileage details before ordering a vehicle.
Always check the terms on which any product or service is supplied before making any commitment.
You should seek your own independent financial advice in relation to any taxation or accounting matters referred to on this website.
Access from Outside the UK
The vehicle specifications on this website are, unless stated otherwise, for the UK market only.
These specifications (including what is optional and what is standard equipment) may vary in other markets. However some vehicle images may be of models supplied in other markets, for example showing left-hand drive, and not reflecting specifications in the UK.
The information and other materials contained in this website may not satisfy the laws in countries outside the UK. If you choose to access this website from outside the UK you are responsible for ascertaining to what extent local laws are applicable and compliance with local laws.
We cannot promise that this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, bugs or viruses and we will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time or for any computer virus or system free. Access may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars or its licensors. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. You may only view or print individual pages for your own personal use.
The names, logos and images on this website which identify Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars or any third party with respect to any such name, logo or image.
Other Intellectual Property Rights
The products, services and technology or processes described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars or its licensors or any relevant third parties. No licence is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights.
Way of thinking of the personal information
The personal information is the information about the individual whom a visitor is input into in our site and says a worth thing if we distinguish an individual.
Collection of personal information
In our site, in the case of following we collect personal information from a visitor.
- When we have the inquiry for the vehicle of the vehicle stock information page from a form.
- When we have an inquiry from the used car for free purchase assessment page with the purchase assessment form.
- When you inquire from the inquiry form of the inquiry window page.
- When you inquire it from the inquiry form of the latest information & topics page.
The use of the personal information
When we shall use personal information for the purpose of the following in our site and use personal information in the purpose except these, we shall obtain consent from a customer individually.
- To answer for the contents which was inquired from a customer.
- To inform you by mail, a telephone, an E-mail to offer a periodic inspection, car inspection and the guidance of the insurance expiration of a term.
- To carry out questionary survey by mail, a telephone, an E-mail for product development and service improvement.
- For sale, the stocking, registration, the report of the vehicle, it is said the acquisition, the use by personal information listed like the registration document and a periodic inspection record book; in the sale ahead, a buyer and or a supplier for the offer in a document (the main body and copy) or the electronic medium.
- To perform person confirmation by driver's licenses, and to list it in the antique account book based on the antique business method.
Management of the personal information
We shall manage it severely in the safe environmental bottom where a general user cannot access with a management representative of the personal information, and, in our site, disclosure does not leak personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer except the next case (the project owner or client is excluded).
- When we disclose it in the third party concerned or the police after our site judged that a customer gives a disadvantage to a third party
- When disclosure about the personal information of the visitor is demanded from a court, the Public Prosecutor's Office, the police, a bar association, consumers center or the organization having authority to follow these
- When it is necessary to disclose personal information for the purpose of protecting a right and the property of our site, I may disclose the statistics information of the visitor for the legal purpose of others by our service to a cooperation company (I include the company which can become the cooperation company), an advertiser, other third parties to again explanation the services we provide on the case. But the information that can distinguish an individual visitor shall not be included in statistics information.
Correction, deletion of the personal information